to women you shave down under...

So I have shaved my Vay Jay since I was 13...I never liked having pubic hair once i got it.

Well now Im pregnant and its hard, I cant see my area any more, I dont want my fiacne to do it for me because I have very sensitive skin, so if he pressed to hard with the razor it would leave a razor burn for a day or so, so i just dont want him doing it.

anyway, i now let my hair grow out and then shave every once and i while because of trouble seeing, but the problem with that is I hate the way the hair feels..ugh, it gets all itchy from the hair touching my skin...ugh eww

anyway
what did you do while you were pregnant to make shaving easier, or did you just let it grow?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I shaved my who-ha all the way up to the night before my induction with both! My advice is to get a bikini line trimmer (very similar to a beard trimmer) and have your fiancé use it! It gives a close shave but not as close as a razor so the chance of razor burn is alot less.
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:50 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Why not use a mirror and buy a set of clippers??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I bought one of the shower mirrors that have a swing arm...use shaving cream to clean it so it won't fog up and then just feel around for what you can't see.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:40 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I let hubby do it he didnt mind he actually offered because he knew how i felt about it and knew how hard it was for me to do on my own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• OP

I'll try the mirror or have my fiance hold it

I complain about it all of the time because its so bothersome yet every time he offers I reject him...LOL Im not into razor burn
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• If you have been shaving since you were 13 you shouldn't really have to look anymore
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• i didnt want anyone to too it and i got sooo big it was too hard to do even with a mirror so i just didnt shave. if ur worried about the drs and labor they dont care lol but
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I can't see my crotch right now cause I'm 36 weeks...I don't much of a problem shaving down there if I use a wide razor, like Venus. I can pretty much shave without worrying that I'm going to cut myself. So, a good razor works!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• i took a bath...lai bac and went to town...best of luck though
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2009