Ok, let's be honest, who else is GLAD school started?

I know I am! My 15 year old was about to drive me to distraction! LOL. He seems to like it this year,and the best part is, he's out of the house biggest part of the day! YAY!

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nah, I'm going to miss my 7 year old, he helped a lot with the new baby :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• We start next week and i'm not glad because that means I have to go back to work! (I work iin the school as a para.)
    Shell89

Answer by Shell89 at 4:05 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I still have to get through till monday UGH. I am so excited lol My youngest will start kindy and i am looking forward to it. I have only been a SAHM for 2 years, last summer was the first i had gotten to spend with my kids we had so much fun and i was sorry to see the boys go back to school. This summer was different lol I am going insane! my house gets messier then ever i am cleaning constantly and my daughter is driving me bonkers. I keep chanting "I can make it to monday I can make it to monday" LOL The best part is I will have 2 hours alone in the house or to grocery shop or to do whatever i need to do with no one to ask for things every 5 minutes or to make a mess right after i clean. I am going to celebrate somehow lol maybe go out to lunch with hubby :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• mine start sept 8! and I will be so happy!! they are 5 and 8 and are starting to fight all the time
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Wow, I'm sorry girls. We started here on Monday. Guess I should have saved this for a couple more weeks. LOL.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:13 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• NO I hate it when school starts...I love having my two around..I am running out of days...the oldest is a Sr and the youngest is in 7th grade...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:22 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• My kids are just 2 & 3... We can't wait til they start. And we have another year to go... lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:26 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Ours started last Wednesday and I'm still out of sorts.. I enjoy the "me" time but I love it when they get home!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:27 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I feel sad for the children whose Mom's are glad to "be rid of them". Why did you have children anyway?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• We certainly are here. It was a very boring summer for my son...since DH is unemployed they couldn't do a heck of a lot.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2009