teething help

my angel is 10 months old and cutting her top teeth. She is miserable all she has done for two days is cry, she will only sleep for about 20 mins at a time :( I have tryed tylenol motrin teething tabs oragel and some stuff called magic mouth wash that numbs on contact, wash cloths teething toys tooth brushes cold frozen applesauce nothing is helping her. This is her 4th tooth so far and i have never had this bad of a time with it. if any of you have any other ideas please let me know I just want to make my baby stop hurting

J_L_Fshr

Asked by J_L_Fshr at 4:12 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son had terrible time teething, there's not much else you can do that you haven't tried. My son wouldn't even take teething rings or wash cloths or let me touch his mouth. wahh.. its hard
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:40 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I've read that raw sweet onion can help...cut it in half and let her gnaw on it.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:41 PM on Aug. 26, 2009