how big is or was ur 9 month old/

my sons dr says his weight is weird.. didnt explain if hes too big or too small or what. he did ask how BIG the dad is. i told him the dad is 5'11 and kind on the chunky size so im assuming they said hes too big?? idont know though! my son is just 9 months 17.9lbs and 27inches. is that big or small? to me he is just right! he eats 13 cans of formula a month is that a lot? he is also on food. we give him table food just like i did with his sister and his sister is a p-nut. im just confused!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I just went to my daughters 9 mo and she was 20.6 pounds and 28 7/8 in tall yeah she will be tall but he said that was fine and she was in the 75th percentile he told me with the weight it will go up and down like stairs at this age so I think your son should be fine
    LaitonLysette

Answer by LaitonLysette at 4:52 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• My son is 9 months and he is 29 inches long, and weighs 18 pounds, 7 ounces. He eats very well and he has been reaching his milestones, so his doctor said I shouldn't worry about him "looking skinny". He is very healthy and happy. When I was preggo, all the books said he should double his birth weight at 6 mo, triple it at one year. But my son was born 9 days late and he weighed 9 lbs, 8 oz and was 22 inches long!!!
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 4:22 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• He seems fine to me. My 3 were all 17-19lbs at 9 mo. In fact my now almost 4 yr old, weighed 18lbs when she was 18mo old! She was born at 10lb 2oz, she just stayed small after that! She will be for in 3 mo and is 29lbs 38 1/2in. She is just a peanut!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 4:31 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• My son is 10 months, 26 pounds, and 29 inches tall.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Shoot...mine were tall like that but a HELL of a lot heavier! It's probably because he's long and not so heavy for his age. (22lbs at SIX months)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Aug. 26, 2009