anyone else trying for twins or more

anyone one else trying for twins or more? I would love to talk to other moms like myself please come join the group (( trying for twins or more )) i really want to talk to others that might know how i feel... I lost my twins after i was hit buy a drunk drive... at 7 months and would love more support on how to try again for twins. I am a twin my moms a twin... so it just feels right...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• im so sry to hear that..... eat sweet potatoes and lots of them i heard that can help ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• We haven't actually starting trying yet, it isn't quite the right time, but when we start trying, we are hoping for twins. :-) I only have one set on my side, but my DH had five sets on his side, so we are hoping to have the first set of this generation! :-)
    Anonymous

• sweet potatoes increase your chances of twins? why, because of all the vitamin a? I love those things...better stop eating them! :) OP good luck to you!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 4:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• sorry for your loss. i hope that scumbag is trotting in jail. as to the questions my friend has had 5 pregnacies, 1 ended up in twins. 3 in miscarrioage and the last one it wa stwins but at 2 mjts the other twin died. all her pregnacies have been twins
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 5:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2009