ttc plans on hold!

My Dh and I were planning on trying for #2 in Nov...well I had done some reading about having a second and how its different from the first (I have some worries and wanted to see what others had to say) and I brought up a couple conerns I had. He agreed that he would stop for a good while but his reasoning is because really doesn't think I can handle a second! HE'S the one who wants it now! I wasn't furious because I was after all having reservations, but I was very hurt that ultimately I had told my friends that I was trusting my husband on this one and knew the readiness would come. Turns out he just wants a kid and has no faith in me. :( Now I'm worried he thinks I can't handle our 1st (plus chores etc) and I run a successful moms group! I never thought I couldn't handle #2, just that with dd bein 16m, strong willed, no napping, and sassy (in a cute way, but still) we may want to wait til we all have a better routine. WDYT?

mrs_pulley

Asked by mrs_pulley at 4:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• oh I guess I forgot to mention that right now, I feel like I'm going to trust myself and wait until I'm 100% ready to have a second regardless of what he wants. I'm the primary caregiver and if he doesn't think I can handle it, I'll just go with my own gut from now on. I'm just sad because I was trying to get excited about it. I'm losing weight, getting better about housekeeping and today we're going to the library to get books on toddler sleep help.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 4:48 PM on Aug. 26, 2009