Any moms out there like it rough? How do you get your SO in to it?

I really enjoy rough sex... My DH is the romantic type. Our first night together he was really drunk... Best sex I ever had! I have teeth marks and bruses from my ancle to my neck and LOVED IT. The last guy I was with would tie me up and whip me... It was AWESOME!

I really got in to all the BDSM stuff a few years before I met me DH and even had a set of restraints on my bed when we got to gether. But when I try to get him in to that stuff, he just says... Women don't really like that. Well, I DO! But I can't seem to get him there...

Our sex life is so boring! It's all candles and roses... Are you kidding? I am not like this... You would think after 6 years he would get it... How do I get my DH to understand I need some spice? He's giving me Vanilla and I want Hot spicy pepper...

Any tips??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• OP Here~ I forgot to add that I can't just get him drunk again.. He's been clean for over 2 years and it's been a stuggle. So that route just won't work.

He's mentioned buying some toys but just is to vanilla to look at the catelog. I even mentioned a threesome and he said he can't be with anyone but me... Are you kidding??? Come on! I could sleep through sex night and never know the difference!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• You married to wrong guy. You need to be dominated, obviously. You want to be some one's slave, you sick twisted girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Why not have a circle jerk and invite all his friends over. Sounds fun, lots and lots of fun. He'll want to be drunk that night and beat you up a bit, rough housing after he sees all these men touching you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I like It rough and tell my husband what to do and I think he feels bad -so he doesn't do it the way I want - I don't like it TOO rough where I'd bleed or get welts but I like it spicy and naughty - I wish I could get him to even talk dirty to me - he's more on the romantic side too however, I have gotten him to do a 3 some and he's gotten better with the spanking and will tie me up, but I think he is more embarressed than anything when it comes to it -
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• You could have a glory hole night when you want a rough ride. Invite the neighbors........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• You know what? If you like abuse, you could use a few sessions with a psychiatrist. Bruises and such are not part of a normal relationship. I feel sorry for you......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Poor hubby is not pleasing her. Are you going to cheat if he does not comply?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• wow!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I always have marks from my Hubby, its not abuse it's exciting! He flips me around like a rag doll,lol. Sometimes we start out slow and easy and then I blindfold him and tie his wrists to the bedpost,lol. Then he does the same to me. It keeps it exciting. Try the blindfold thing, you can light candles, have him lay on the bed, blindfold him, tie his wrists to the bed post and then work your way up from his ankles with your teeth, ice cubes, use your imagination, and HAVE FUN!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I don't think after 6 years, he will change to exactly what you want in bed. He's probably asking for advice on how to get you to settle down! Did you know he wasn't into the same stuff you were when you got together? If so, then I gotta say you're SOL!

And by the way, to a previous poster, I'm not into total kink and beatings in bed like OP, but on a couple occasions, my SO has gotten a little rough to the point where I had bruises where he grabbed me. Gotta say, that was a little exciting! And we have a "normal relationship"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Aug. 26, 2009