What on earth is wrong with me?

I've never had an eating disorder, and don't have one now, but I find myself constantly comparing things to what someone with an eating disorder might do, and thinking about it a lot....what the heck is up with that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• what do you compare to an eating disorder, i think you need to add a little bit more information to this question, i'm not sure how to answer it.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 5:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• You are too worried about what other ppl think. Be yourself and let everything else follow - you will be a lot happier.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 5:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Anything that is food related...any time I'm eating or drinking anything or whatever, I've got on my mind what someone with an eating disorder would be thinking, feeling, doing...whatever....I just have it on my mind all the time. -OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• if you're constantly thinking about food and thinking about ppl who have eating disorders, then you DO have an eating disorder. eating disorders are not limited to bulimia and anorexia only.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Aug. 26, 2009