Are you going to get up early for Black Friday?

(which happens to be my birthday :) haha

we are! then im going out that night :D

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope! I like my sleep...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Every year is different, if someone has somethings worth getting out and getting then yeah, but I am pregnant so it will also depend on how I am feeling!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:29 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Maybe.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 5:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Its a fun family tradition that we get up early wait in line get what we need then go to breakfast. This will be my first black friday being pregnant so I dont know how standing up for a long time in the cold is going to work for me this year... But ill try
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 5:50 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• It depends on what they have for sale this year. If its not worth it, then no I will not be getting up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• NO,no no , the last time I went out on black Friday I bought nothing and came home with sore feet. I do have some good advice for younger moms. before you leave your home take only a few credit cards take severalchecks from your checkbook put them with your driver lic. and some cash. don't bring a purse!!! wear tight jeans so nobody can get into your pockets. Put your cash in one pocket then checks and driver lic. in another pocket. and credit cards in another pocket.Good luck and don't bring the children, some of the christmas money will be well spent on a sitter.
    frosty2

Answer by frosty2 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 26, 2009