I am gettin really bad headaches and I will try anything. Any suggestions??

spauldunnbaby

Asked by spauldunnbaby at 5:32 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you tried extra strength excedrin (sp?!) only thing that works for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I get really bad headaches all the time, but when I was having them when I was pregnant the doc told me that Tylenol was what I should take for it, if you want to take pain medication. If not, something I find that really helps me is to massage my temples or right on either side of the bridge of my nose....and a cool compress on my forehead.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• See your Doctor. There maybe something that can be prescribed to help if the headaches are severe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• try a cool or warm compress (depending on the type of headache, but one or the other should help), tylenol, and lay down in a dark, quiet room for a while. if nothing helps talk to your doc, they might have some better suggestions or be able to find a cause.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• you're not supposed to take excedrin during pregnancy, tylenol only. tylenol pm will help you sleep if you're getting headaches at night. a cool cloth might help too. make sure you're eating healthy and taking your prenatal vitamins too.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Thank you everyone...I am takin tylenol faithfully haha...I went to drs today and he told me to keep takin tylenol about all he can do. I have done the warm cloths and my room is like a dungeon dark because I work 11 to 7 so it is dark. I am also taking my vitamins and eatin healthy. Thank you very much for everyones input grealty appreciate it all.
    spauldunnbaby

Answer by spauldunnbaby at 4:55 PM on Aug. 27, 2009