How many C-sections are you allowed to have?

My 1st child was breech so I had to get the C-section. Im actually scared to deaf to go vaginal, so now Im prego with my 2nd and the dr asked me which birth method I wanted. I chose C-section but I have time to change my mind. DH and I only want 3 children. Is that the cut off number for c-sections anyway?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, that is not true at all! My aunt had 6 children, all c-section. After her first she tried to do a vbac but it was unsuccessful. Tried with her third and her fourth. She cannot naturally give birth. What are they going to do, "make" you have your baby naturally? They can't force you to get your tubes tied, they will just keep delievering them via c-section!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I think it just depends on the person and how your incision heals. I think the doctor can just recommend that you don't have anymore if something goes wrong. My grandma has 5 kids by c section and they all turned out fine.
    militarywife976

Answer by militarywife976 at 5:43 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Yeah it really depends on the incision and scar tissue.....I will be hacing a second c-section due to medical reasons and if we do have any more children, and we are considering one more after this baby....they will have to be c-sections as well
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:36 PM on Aug. 26, 2009