what sounds good with?...

We are currently expecting girl #3 and cant agree on any names...I'm also having a hard time trying to find a name that sounds good with our other 2 daughters....So I was wondering if you guys could come up with some names that sound good with Kaylea (Kaylee) and Alexia(Alexa)...We like normal names but just spelt a little different...Thanks!

(also the name has to have 6 letters and cant start with a (K) or a (A)..sorry we are weird..lol..)

jenny_1012

Asked by jenny_1012 at 5:49 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Karyn
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 5:51 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Dalhia
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 5:52 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Trenia (TREENAH)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Hailiegh
    Melanee
    Ondrea(andrea)
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 6:06 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Clearly some people can't read directions lol...can't start w/ K and HAS to have 6!

My daughter's middle name is Rhiley..that would sound good! My other daughters middle name is Emmalyn...you can drop an m to make it 6! Anyway...good luck :0)

Also I like the name Alivia (like Olivia) but people don't pronounce it with the O anyway!
    minimommy816

Answer by minimommy816 at 6:16 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• why 6 letters??? just wondering? i know it matches the others but why 6 letters originally?
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 6:25 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• We are just really weird like that..lol...everyone thinks we are crazy, our other 2 girls each have 6 letters in their names... My 2 siblings have the same initals as me, all of our names start with J, and my brother and I both have a M for our middle name, It sucked growing up...
    jenny_1012

Answer by jenny_1012 at 6:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• you are wierd..lol.. my husbands family is wierd like that.. all of the names have to start with j and so do the middle names.. well i named my first son Jonavin and my second son Landon and his whole family had a fit... my father in law even tried to talk to medical records at the hospital to get the named changed... anyway 6 letter names hmm oh how bout my name.. Yasmin.. i get tons of compliments on it.. or how bout Tamyra.. a t name is good if you want to be even more wierd A is 9 letters away from K and T is 9 letters in the alphabet away from K..
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 7:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• OP if your parents did these little things with you and your siblings and you say "it sucked growing up" because of it, then why would you put that on YOUR kids as well and continue on with something you says sucked for you??? Seriously....no ill will or "jinx" will follow this child if you break a family tradition. Choose a name that you both LOVE and feels is right for your baby, not one that follows guidelines!

I knew from the moment I heard Katelyn that that would be this babies name and we have chosen Noelle for the middle name since she will be born around Christmas time, but in no way is her name or initials or anything like that linked to my sons name, my name or my husbands....other than last name.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2009