2005 Pontanic vibe??

another car I am looking at.. can you about them?

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 5:55 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The Pontiac Vibe is vehicle built on partnership with Toyota. Toyota's version of the Vibe is the Matrix. I have a friend who has one and was recently rear ended the car held up really well.
    I saw where you were looking into the Buick Rendezvous also from what I have seen the Rendezvous leaves your wallet feeling empty. From the vehicles that you have asked about it sounds like you are wanting a crossover type vehicle. Have you considered a Nissan Xterra? It's not necessarily a crossover but it is a good small to medium size suv. Also another vehicle maybe you should look into is a Trailblazer or Envoy. I had an 02 Trailblazer and I LOVED it!!! I mean I LOVED it! Never had a problem out of it. However I would never recommend buying a vehicle that was/is the same year as the first model, give them a few years to work the bugs out.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 7:03 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• This question is very confusing. There are several words missing. What exactly are you asking?
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 6:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I want to know are they a good car to buy? sorry I tried to keep it easy,...but instead I confused..
    stories.. good or bad?
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Clarity, my friend has a Vibe not a Matrix.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 7:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Oh and another good vehicle is the Honda CRV. My Husbands Aunt and a friend of mine has one and they love it.
    kc932

• thank you everyone for you advice.. I seen the envoy ..more then I want to spend the crv may be a option I will have to check that out. I am lookin for a smaller engine SUV with seating for 5 or more. :)
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2009