35 weeks and watery discharge...?

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and for the past few days have had slight discharge but its not thick or anything, it has a kind of watery consistency. I KNOW I'm not peeing myself (not that I dont haha, its just that I know when I tinkle a little bit, and yeah, its often!). I dont think its my water breaking, but I really wouldnt know. With my first daughter my water broke at home, but it was no trickle- it was a huge obvious gush of fluid. Any suggestions, guesses, experience, anything?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be your water. My mom had that with my brother. The reason it didn't gush is because his head pressed down and covered the small hole but when she moved certian ways his head would move and let a little out.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 6:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• my best friend just went through this. she was leaking water and it turned out to be her water was slowly breaking and she was leaking amniotic fluid. she ended up having to be induced early because there was almost no amniotic fluid left around teh baby. please go to your ob doctor or hospital and just be checked out to be on the safe side
    jennalms

Answer by jennalms at 6:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2009