just curious...

I'm 6 months pregnant & I have a pet ferret!
I CAN NOT clean his litter boxes up!
I have to have my husband do it or I will puke my guts up. I don't know if its the smell or what.
Can being pregnant make my stomach weaker? & did you toughen up after you had the baby?
(Poopey diapers,spit up, etc)

brookethomas

Asked by brookethomas at 5:58 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes it does make your stomach weaker. The smell of food made me sick for the longest time. It will go away after you have the baby
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 6:00 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• its jsut all the hormonal inbalances right now in your body. i know it sucks! yes, it generally goes away after you have the baby. now don't get me wrong...i am pregnant with my 4th and some poopy diapers still get to me because honestly, some just smell really really bad! but for the most part, you won't feel so sick to your stomach with smells anymore
    jennalms

Answer by jennalms at 6:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• You are not supposed to be changing it any way! The doc should have told you that. Same with cat boxes or any other rodent etc.
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 6:53 PM on Aug. 26, 2009