house cleaning job

i want to put an ad on craigslist to offer house cleaning services but i am not sure what is a fair price. do you have a maid?? how much do you pay?? if you clean houses, how much do you charge??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a lady that comes to my house and basically cleans all the floors (vaccuuming and mopping as appropriate) and she also cleans the bathrooms. My house is 3 bedroom/2 bath, so not huge. She charges me $35, but she only does the floors and the bathrooms. My boss pays about $60 for a little larger house and a few additional chores (dusting, etc.)

I'd say look at the other ads on Craigslist in your area and also call for an estimate from any local cleaning services to see what the going rate is in your area.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• You can find ideas here:

How to Find Rates for Your Home Business

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:50 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Are you in need of a job? Have you thought about working from home? I work from home and I love what I do. We are a legitimate opportunity, in fact we have won awards from the BBB, including the Hall of Fame award and the Blue Torch Award.We offer a free website, free training, unlimited support and a free personal mentor to help you reach your financial goals. If you or someone you know is interested go to www.workathomeunited.com/heathers for more details.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 26, 2009