Do you think when Teddy Kennedy gets to the Gates of hell

He will be able to see Mary Jo and their unborn baby before he passes thru?

goodwitch399

Asked by goodwitch399 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think the OP meant that as Ted is about to enter Hell off in the distance (not IN Hell) will be Mary Jo and their unborn baby's ANGEL spirits, serving as a reminder of why he is going to Hell.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Gates of hell?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• nah...he'll be too drunk to notice! lolololol you're also assuming he has a conscience.....that part of him died the night he let mary jo die!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Ya if he wanted to see them he probably would have rescued them that night, instead of running away for like 10 hrs to figure out how to get out of it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:25 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• What makes you think they went in the same direction?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:26 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• So I actually did not know about this story =/ and I just looked it up. What a horrible thing! Honestly, I believe it was intentional. He could have saved her and/or alert the proper authorities to save her. To me it seems like he didnt want her to be saved. But, in regards to your question, I surely do think he will be facing the gates of Hell, however I do not know if she went in that direction as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Who are we to judge?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Wow... I can't imagine saying that anyone was going to go to hell. Not even a serial killer. You never know what's truly in the heart of the person.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• no but i be he will sober up really quickly! lol!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• What if he was not responsible for that accident. Many have written that he was set up. It is really quite cruel to post something about SenatorKennedy on the day he died and very judgemental. I don't think he is going to Hell. Actually I think people create their own Hell on earth with mean,unforgiving,judgemental thoughts. He was a great Senator.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2009