Is each pregnacy different from the prior?

mommaof2tob2

Asked by mommaof2tob2 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Thats what "they" say. My best friend had crazy amounts of morning sickness and then none with her second and both were girls.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 6:22 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• they are usually completely different, at least in my experience. there are so many factors.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 6:23 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Yes. No two pregnancies have a guarantee of being alike. If they are, it is strictly coincidence.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• My first two were extremely different. I thought for sure #2 was going to be a girl because it was so different then the first. Nope, they were both boys but they do have opposite personalities. My third pregnancy was a lot like my first and she is a girl. As a baby she already seems to have a more laid back personality like my first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I am on my 4th and yes they have all been different. My first was 3wks early and I swore up and down my second would be at least alittle bit early, nope she was 2 days late! This is my roughest so far, first trimester (yes the whole 13 wks) I was SO nauseous more than any other time. I couldnt believe it lasted that long :( glad to say it is gone (i hope) I am 14 wks now.
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 6:49 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• yes both my pregnancies were totally different
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 7:58 PM on Aug. 26, 2009