Who takes longer showers you or your husband?

My husband takes approximately 45 minutes and then he is asking me why the gas bill gets to be so high...eh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Honey 45 mins! He is not just taking a shower..lol.
    that is crazy.. come on.. don't people believe in saving some water.. the water we have will not last forever. .
    but to answer your question me I take about a 10min, my hubby maybe 5-7min. and my boys like to play 15 mins which I cut them off. No long showers...save water.. it is not about the money it is about water..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• No question I do! I love to just stand under the hot water.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 6:24 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• What is he doing in there!
    I am longer because I shave.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:26 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I do, but I have more to do. He spends more time in front of the mirror, he has more to do there.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:26 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• my hubby takes a shower for ever just about the hot water runs out. as for me i only take 5-7 minutes.
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 6:27 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• What is he doing in there!
    I am longer because I shave.

My husband has OCD and he has to scrub three times don't get started with the toothbrushing. But I do love him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I think we are even! I had to check on him the other day to make sure he hadn't drowned or something because he was in there so long. I think he just stands under the water and relaxes. Or something else but I don't want to know!
    Anonymous

• I do. But he had a friend who would stay int he shower for an hour...used to drive me NUTS when he stayed over.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:30 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• He definitely does. That is because he gets home from work and gets in the shower to relax. Most nights it is about a 25 minute shower. Me, I take showers in the morning, probably around 5 minutes or so, real quick to the kids don't find lots to get into while I am in there. I do love Saturdays though when DH is home and I can take a longer one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• We take showers together and stay in about the same amount of time, which is normally less than 10 minutes.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 6:31 PM on Aug. 26, 2009