How or what can be done?

How do you comfort a friend who just found out bad stuff of her dh she didn't say too much but I hate seeing people cry or being sad. How or what can be done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Just be there for her.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:53 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I agree. Just listen and be there for her

Answer by admckenzie at 7:03 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• just listen nothing you say will really matter anyway
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Just tell her that you are there for her, and that she can count on you for anything. Also tell her that when she is ready to talk that she call you when ever she needs to. This lets her know that she really does have a friend in this rough time and that she will not be alone to work it out. Also, if she has any kids, it might help if you offered to take them to the park or to get ice cream. Some times people need some alone time. I am sorry that you friend is having suck a difficult time. I know how hard it is to watch a friend suffer in silence. Being there is the best thing you can do.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:49 PM on Aug. 26, 2009