How will my baby, start school, if I'm in school?

When Jersey (my baby) goes to school, I will most likely be in college, because I still I have to get an education. So do you have any advice on what do to, when I'm in college and I need the proper education for Jersey?

Fail.

Asked by Fail. at 6:41 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in

• there's a reason why your screen name is "FAIL!" lolololoo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Don't understand what the problem is? You enroll your child in school, he goes. You can have family homework sessions! **smile**

What specifically are you concerned about?

Answer by gdiamante at 6:51 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I'm not sure what exactly your question is either. I have many friends who are in college while their children are in school. you just schedule your classes during your childs school hours and get a sitter for any classes you cant take during the day or through distance education.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 6:55 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I am not sure how this is any different from working parents getting their kids to school. You do what you have to do and work around school, afterschool programs, activities, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:12 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I went back to school after I separated from my ex when my kids were in school. It was expensive because I had to use before school care - their school doesn't start until 9:15 and I had 8 o clock classes. I worked my butt off to get out quickly, took as many credits as they would allow and studied like crazy when I wasn't at work.

Answer by missanc at 12:02 AM on Aug. 27, 2009