I am 40 - 50 pounds overweight putting me in at 211 pounds I carry mostly in the belly and I was wondering if my belly will be like?

with my dd i gave birth at 23 weeks and i didnt really look pregnant just fat but then again i look pregnant even when i'm not! I was never really able to feel baby kick and i figured it's b/c im so fat anyways i just wonder when im around 7-8 months will i have the preggo belly and be able to feel baby move from the outside (like if dh tired to feel) or will i just have my baby hiding in my beer gut? any other chubby mommas know the answer? I'm just curious?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was 225 when I got prego with my second child (60 pounds overweight for my height of 5'9") and I looked pregnant and felt her move all the time! Your belly will pop out eventually. You might end up with some extra skin (or flab) at the bottom part of your belly but clothes hide that!!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 6:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• HOW TALL ARE YOU?
    VanessaCalhoun

Answer by VanessaCalhoun at 6:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• 5'8"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• also im large framed and have ddd breastif that helps?
    Anonymous

• i already have the flab at the bottom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Well I'm about 100lbs overweight and by the end people could still tell I was pregnant. If that means anything at all. I felt the baby kick juuuust fine. Sometimes too fine lol.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 6:52 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I am 34 weeks prego, 5'3 and now 220 I look prego, and I feel my baby kick all the time I started to feel her around 25 weeks!
    VanessaCalhoun

Answer by VanessaCalhoun at 6:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2009