one day over due.

should i test tomorrow i am one day late.no implantation bleeding but i am cramping.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 6:58 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would give it another couple of days, you could start your period tomorrow or the next day. I waited about 5 days after I was late to test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Don't look for implantation bleeding. LOTS of women don't have it.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Dont forget, you can test negative and still be pregnant if you test too early. I took several tests up to 3 weeks late, and they were all negative. Took a bloodtest, unrelated to pregnancy, and they found out I was.
    dinkrea

Answer by dinkrea at 7:05 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I tested the day of my missed period and I got an accurate result. You could try testing now and if it's negative, try again in a few days if your period does not show up. If the cost of the test is a problem for you, you may want to wait longer to retest.
    bxp10070

Answer by bxp10070 at 7:28 PM on Aug. 26, 2009