can i sell my necklaces on your websight?

how do I take/put pictures up , and do I need a fancy webpage? Thanks, reconciliation

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I've been wondering that. I make all kinds of Jewelry and am wanting to sell it. As well as other arts and crafts.
    Good luck on your page or whatever you chose to do!
    Catrin2009

Answer by Catrin2009 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• you can easily set up a page on etsy.com. Its an online handmade goods marketplace. Mine is www.luminousmom.etsy.com, for example. No offense, but use a spellchecker for your listings though... I only say this because you wrote websight.. instead of website.. and people on etsy can be really picky about it, especially since they are purchasing something from you.

Other options are ebay, artfire, and 1000 markets. All websites with good reputations. After that, set up a facebook/twitter or both and promote yourself. Post your pics on flikr, cafemom, twitter, facebook.. anywhere you can to get people to view your listings! Here on cafemom you can join the CEM team, Cafemom etsy moms. It was originally set up to support our Cafemom etsy street team,  but now we support all handmade venues.. not just etsy. They are a great resource and we all promote and support eachother as much as possible.

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 11:43 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Having a website is fine but unless you market it like crazy getting people to buy won't be easy. Selling on various websites such as etsy.com (for handmade items), ebay and craigslist is a good start, and you can have facebook, myspace and twitter profiles for your business as well.

But you can also sell locally at yard sales, flea markets and craft shows.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:04 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• You can sell your items on mine, PM me and I'll send you the link.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 9:09 AM on Aug. 28, 2009