help im confussed?

if my man cheated on me,and slept with a black girl when we first got together should i hold it against him its already been a year for us?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• By all means YES...he did not fess up and has carried that secret for that long...that tells me that he could do it again and you'd never know.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Why does the color of the other woman matter?

He cheated. He's OUT. That simple.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• EDIT: How long had you been together? Were you exclusive at the time...if so then my above opinion stands
    Jademom07

• IF U STAYED WITH HIM IT MEANS U ACCEPTED IT , SO THAT MEANS U MOVE ON AND GO FORWARD , NOT BACKWARDS
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 7:12 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• its hard though we had twins togther and lost them and when he cheated we jus got together we werent that much inti eachother than
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• OK THEN LIKE I SAID , U SHOULD GET OVER IT ... TAKING HIM BACK MEANS U ACCEPTED IT , AND GIVES HIM AN OPEN DOOR TO DO MORE ... U FORGAVE HIM ONCE , SO HE KNOWS YOU'LL FORGIVE HIM AGAIN , AND AGAIN , AND AGAIN , AND AGAIN ... BUT DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT , I DON'T KNOW YOUR MAN PERSONALLY ONLY U DO... I'M JUST SAYING FROM EXPERIENCE, AND FROM OTHER'S AND FROM GUYS THEMSELVES ...

OHH ... AND FROM MY EYES AND ALOT OF GIRLS THAT I KNOW PAST AND RECENT , I MEAN VERY RECENT ... THE BIRTH OF A BABY DOES NOT CHANGE A MAN IT MAKES HIM WORSE , AND THE VERY RECENT ONES HAVE 5 AND 2 MONTH OLDS , BABY DADDY IS GONE ... DON'T KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENS I'M SORRY FOR IT , BUT HAVING A BABY WILL NOT MAKE THINGS BETTER , YOU SOUND VERRRY YOUNG , MOMMY REQ ME IF U WANT
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 7:20 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Were you married at the time? I'm guessing not if you had just gotten together. He was a single man living life as a single man so what is there to complain about?

Answer by admckenzie at 8:18 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• None of it matters if you were together or the color of the other woman. It does not matter that you weren't "THAT" into each other. What matters is that you accepted his actions, said you forgave him. If you honestly forgave him then you would not hold it over his head, no matter how long it has been. You need to look at the whole picture. Has he cheated since then? Has he shown any sign that he is cheating or did cheat? If he is then you should get over him and move on with your life. If not, and you really want to be with him, then you need to really get over the past. Focus on the present and dream of the future. Now, just because you forgave him does not mean that you can not be cautious, just don't keep bringing it up. This WILL ruin what relationship you have left to work on. Good luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:40 PM on Aug. 26, 2009