ovulation

ok ladies yesterday i checked my mucus and it was cloudy and condense so is this the way it starts out or what? Do it get more like a raw egg as the days go by i'm a little confuse so help me out I think I will be oulating in the nxt couple of days what do yall think.

msandrews2

Asked by msandrews2 at 7:14 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, you will.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:16 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• When you aren't ovulating the fluid will be somewhat clumpy and dry...when exposed to air, it will dry rapidly and will leave a 'snail trail' in your undies...when you ovulate it will resemble an egg white and will not dry out...it will leave a spot in your undies and is not water soluable so you may see it in the toilet after a push during pooping or it may still be hanging from your vagina. Sorry so TMI
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• ok so this feeling of like my bottom about to fall out is a sign of me abt to ovulate because I feel so uncomfortable like everthing abt to fall out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Um, no to the falling out. Not that I have ever experienced...the most that I've ever felt is a slight pain up near my ovary.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:29 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• you no mayb I m saying it wrong but you no how they say your cervic is low when youare getting ready to ovulate maybe I actually feel mine moving low so do that makes more sense
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Aug. 26, 2009