Bleeding..(TMI)

I'm on birth control and now in the middle of my cycle I am bleeding, not just a little bit like it sometimes happens, but like a real period. I did not forget a pill and I always take the pill at the same exact time!
Anybody ever had that happening? Any suggestions? Should I see my doctor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Health

• what birth control? some can make your cycle really irregular, so that sometimes you don't get them, and some months it's like they're making up for you missing. unless it lasts a long time, you start feeling pain or you start getting really tired, i wouldn't worry too much. you could call you dr just to see; i've done it before, and the nurse is generally able to make me feel better;)
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 8:28 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I'm using the Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo Pill... I just think it's weird having a period while in my cycle... I know it can happen to have smear bleedings in between... but it's already 5 days and the blood is red...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2009