Just wondering if anyone knows the odds of having 2 babies in the same calendar year.

Just seeing if anyone knows what the odds are of having 2 babies in the same calendar year

ademaddis1279

Asked by ademaddis1279 at 7:48 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i guess if you have one in january and then get preggo before the other baby is 2 mts. then maybe
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 7:52 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• It is definately possible! Thats not what happened in my case but really close. After having my first baby girl, I got pregnant again when she was 3 months........ She was born January 08 and my son was born January 09....... VERY CLOSE
    BabeeOnBoard

Answer by BabeeOnBoard at 7:55 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• my brother was born feb and then in oct. i had another brother born (he was kinda early though)
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 8:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• i'll make a guess! there must be about a 25% chance of having a baby in the first 3 months of the year. and then i'll guess there is a 5% chance of getting pregnant within 2 months for january, 1 month for feb, or immediately for march first baby births for the next baby to be born in the same calendar year. so would that be like 1% chance? i don't know, that seems high. well i guess i would guess a 1% chance if you tried. lol. just a silly guess
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• i had my son in nov08 and got prego in jan. i am due oct1 09...that is pretty close..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Well if you don't go on birth control and continue to have sex, it is very possible to get pregnant again. Note that it is not smart because your body hasn't recovered from the first pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I had one in January of 2005 and my other was born in December of 2005. they are 11 months and 4 days apart
    ttcgirl110

Answer by ttcgirl110 at 1:18 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Well I had my son January 26th and I am due to have another son Dec.12th!!!!! I guess I am in that 1 percent odds lol
    ademaddis1279

Answer by ademaddis1279 at 9:37 AM on Aug. 30, 2009