Should you take Vitamin C while pregnant?

I have been around someone who has a fever (I didn't know he had a fever until I was already exposed). Should I take some Vitamin C? Is it ok???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what did he have? and how good is your immune system normally; do you get sick a lot? Vitamin C really won't help after you've been exposed to something contagious. Make sure you stay hydrated, eat regularly and healthy, and get enough rest and even if you come down with something you should be fine. Keep in mind that we are exposed to all sorts of diseases from others every day and don't get sick, so there's no reason to think that you will this time.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 8:21 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Well.. I cannot say DONT WORRY. I think just like you. When someone close to me gets sick I doing everything I can to pervent it. I take my vit everyday. I wash my hands constantly. I also drink a glass of orange juice and some ovaltine that provides 8 essential vit. your body needs. I mean I overdue it so.. Nothing wrong with being a little over causious. Sometimes I even fill up one side of my sink with water and put a cap full of bleach in it and wipe my door handles down or anything hands lay on the most. Everyones body is diffrent thought. It all depends on your immune system. GL hun...
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 9:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2009