Morning sickness can someone help

I am 8 weeks prego (very excited) but soooo sick. I am so repulsed by food that I have lost 6 lbs in the past week not much. I have tried everything and nothing is working..does anyone have any suggestions please help.

calista03

Asked by calista03 at 7:56 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ask your doctor for Zofran. It is a an antinausea medication. I was the same way and it helped me. I also drank a lot of cokes and ate peppermint candies. If you like ginger it will help as well. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• i was sick with both pregnancies the entired 9 mts, witrh myf irst i lost 20 lbs my second 15. i had hypermis gravidum(sp) is a severe form of morning sickness. try preggi pops or the candy,
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:05 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Crackers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• i lived on sprite and saltines for about two weeks...everything else made me feel GREEN. after that i just avoided pizza, cheese, yogurt, everything that made me feel sick. good luck!
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 8:15 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I sipped on sprite, chewed ice while eating anything....so if I ate a piece of toast I would have my ice right there as well
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• popcicles and anything citrus did it for me. ice water with real lemon slices is my fave.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 8:53 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I would def. try the preggie pops. You can get them online, at some walmarts, and at Motherhood Maternity. They helped me a lot but I of course didnt hear about them until after months of having morning sickness. Now that I am 36 weeks pregnant I sometimes still get sick but I was given medicine, Im just not sure if you can get medicine this early on. I would ask the doctor, I now how miserable it is! I also lost weight in the beginning and thats normal. Good Luck hun!
    DueOnSept23

Answer by DueOnSept23 at 9:28 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• AHH! this is my 4th pregnancy and my worst 1st trimester ever!! I was nauseous from the day I found out and I lived on ginger ale and saltines. Honestly, I was really thinking it was never going to go away!! I kept telling myself at 13 wks it should be gone......guess what?..it's gone!!! I almost cant believe that it went away right when I turned 13 wks. BUT like I said the only thing that helped a little was the ginger ale and saltines, and I ate alot of multigrain cheerios. Hope you feel better soon!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 10:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2009