what do you love most about your mate?

i love that he tells me every day that he loves me and is home with us!

worried546

Asked by worried546 at 8:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• everything except his disgusting farts....lol, men!..i love everything about the hubs, but especially that he has taken on more of a workload to allow me to be a SAHM and take care of our little girl..

Most especially, hes the same man i fell in love with over 2 yrs. ago, ya know sometimes they change and he hasnt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• that he tells me he loves me and the fact that i know he will stand up for me ( u dont want to know lol ) but he is right there protecting his wife...and hes a hard worker and dosent complain as long as he has dinner lol..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• That he truly loves me and appreciates me, that he tells me I look "hot" even when I don't feel hot and he's a wonderful husband and father to his kids.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:25 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• That we understand each other, that we think the same way, that we have the same kind of humor, that he respects and loves me the way I am!!!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 8:27 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• He always says and shows he loves us, he helps out around the house and understands me more than anyone else could, he understand and appriciates me being a sahm, and knows my job is stressful and when he comes home from work he takes over, he gets up extra early for work in the morning to clean the house before he leaves so i wake up to a nice clean home so my day works out better. He also is a christian and i have always been lukewarm, untill now he encourages me and helps me saty strong. He is a wonderful man and he is a full package, hes go looks, a killer body, big sexy lips, and a kiss that blows me away, and he is loving and always puts God number one, thatn his family. HE's so awsome i could go on and on. I have know him since i was 5yrs old and been in love at first sight
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 8:29 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• His love for the Lord, his honesty/integrity, his love for me. (I couldn't name just one! I'll limit it to three though!)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:31 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• That he remembers the little things like my favorite candy bar. He also listens and takes into consideration my feelings and asks my opinions. I also love that he thinks I'm beautiful in sweat pants and messy hair. He's also a awesome dad.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 8:32 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• his paycheck...lol otherwise hes a dink (feel the love huh)
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I love that he is a good man. Not just to me but to everyone he comes into contact with. He makes me laugh everyday. But what I love most is that he is such an amazing daddy. Nothing warms my heart more than watching my dh with my dd. Those moments can bring tears to my eyes.
    ajw1980

Answer by ajw1980 at 8:48 PM on Aug. 26, 2009