Nurse Jackie

Did any of you get a chance to watch it? If so, what did you think

MotherHubbard78

Asked by MotherHubbard78 at 8:22 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I find it very intriguing. I continue to watch that Hung and Weeds- although I am not sure why.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:29 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I havent gotten into Hung or Weeds, although Weeds seems like to may be good. I like Edie Falco, so that's what made me watch Nurse Jackie and I was not disappointed the show had me waiting for Monday nights.
    MotherHubbard78

Answer by MotherHubbard78 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I love nurse jackie , i love that she is the good guy and is really really flawed, I also love hung, same kind of thing hes the hero and really flawed, I dont watch weeds i just never could get into it!! oh yeah and true blood never miss a show!!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 8:40 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I stopped practicing as a nurse a couple yrs ago, but Nurse Jackie absolutely cracks me up, I relate to her twisted humor, though i dont agree with her pill popping and cheating on her hubby, she keeps my interest and I can see where yrs in health care would make one almost like her :)
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 8:53 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I love Nurse Jackie (and Peter Facinelli lol). I think it's hilarious, and I also love that she is the good guy in the story but she has so many flaws. I hate the shows that make someone either 100% good or 100% bad. Nurse Jackie to me portrays more of a reality than alot of other shows do.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:58 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I saw a couple of episodes, dont' like it. Is it supposed to be a female Dr. House?
    And she is too old to have that young husband and young kids. The actress turns me way off. can't stand her face.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Aug. 26, 2009