Do you have any certificates?

Do you have any certificates of recognition, honor roll, VIP or anything like that, you got from school or work? If not what happened to them? Do you regret not having them? If so do you ever show them to anyone?

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 9:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have many. I have a notebook type thing with clear plastic sleeves that I keep them in. I only refer to them in job situations. I don't show it, but make copies if a job requires it.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:03 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Yes, honor roll, student of the months, employee of the month, most dedicated soldier at boot camp; I kept them all.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 9:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Yes I have some and no I don't show them to anyone. Seems somewhat silly as an adult.

However, I do have my college diploma framed and it hangs on my office wall.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 9:05 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I have some but I'm cleaning my apartment out since were moving and I don't know if I should throw them away. I don't want to regret it later but I've never been to like another persons house and they have them, but maybe it's because they also just threw them away. Thank you ladies!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 9:07 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• just a bunch of stupid certification courses from work, I work in a dept store so things like Customer Service 101, management training etc. It doesn't mean anything outside of my particular store so I just have them shoved in a manila folder in my desk drawer. Except for my gold plaque that I got one year from a management contest, that is on my office wall. Oh I think I have a first aid/ CPR cert. around somewhere too.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:10 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I think you should save them. Your grandkids may want to look at them someday. My kids love to tease their Grammy when looking through her scrapbook because she was Grand PooBah of some organization.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 9:15 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I have a load of certificates from Middle school and high school, for principal's list, art recognition, awards, etc. After high school, I got a Gold Employability cert. and a CPR/First Aid certificate, but that's it, lol.

I still have all my awards and even a plaque. They are in the bottom of my cedar hope chest.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:18 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Hubby has some and when I worked I got a very nice letter from my employer in case I wanted to go back to teaching. I still have my daughters' from when they were in school. I am now starting to collect from grandkids
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I have a number of them but I only have two out. The plaque I recieved at graduation from nursing school as the best clinical nurse and My Summa Cum Laude Certificate..both from nursing school. No I don't show them off. If someone is close enough to me to be in my office in my home they can see them though.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I have my high school diploma. All the awards and other stuff I earned at school my mom has in a box in her attic, lol. She even has my k5 completion certificate from 1983. Wow.....I just realized how long ago that was, lol.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 9:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2009