I am so scared!

So, I found out almost four weeks ago that I am pregnant again, and will be having two kids 14 months apart. Any of you have advice?

bugsmommy09

Asked by bugsmommy09 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It is not as bad as it seems. Mine are 19 months apart, and my siblings and I were exactly 11 months apart. Both of them will be napping, so mommy gets to nap. Granted, you won't get help from your oldest, but it is not as bad as you are thinking it will be. Trust me. I thought it was easier since my older 2 are closer together. Now I have a 6 month old in the mix and it is harder than it was before. You will get the hang of it. Good luck, and try not to worry. Enjoy your baby and your pregnancy.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:15 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• You'll be fine! It can get crazy at times, but get your kids on the same schedule. It helps a TON!! All three of my kids (44 months, 28 months, and 11 months) all go to bed at 7 p.m. The younger two take the same nap in the afternoon, etc. They take baths together. Talk to your oldest about the new baby coming and what a great big brother/sister they will be. Don't talk negatively about it. Your child will adjust very quickly to another little one in the house. It will soon be all he/she has ever known. Plus it can be a TON of fun!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2009