What movie or TV has your kid been interested in that surprised you?

My 16 month old who hardly ever watches TV, even PBS, has been laying with me watching The King and I for the last 30 minutes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• I mean TV show.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• My 3 year old loves watching Jon & Kate Plus 8. I think she just likes watching all their kids. lol
    MarleighsMommy

Answer by MarleighsMommy at 9:27 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• When my dd was around a year old, the only thing she would watch was animal planet. Especially dog shows.
    ajw1980

Answer by ajw1980 at 9:35 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Well, it doesn't surprise me, but my kids watch Andy Griffith and I Love Lucy. Its nothing surprising...I have always watched the good, old-fashioned moral shows and am raising my kids the same way.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 10:28 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• My boys surprised me by falling in love with Tom and Jerry, I thought that they would find it boring with all of the exciting cartoons they have out now but nope, they fell in love with that show! We even went and bought them a dvd of it
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• my kids LOVE The Music Man and Annie. Having 4 year old triplets Im more than happy to let them watch since I can get an hr or so of peace untill they start singing the songs. I also think that the whole neighborhood knows that the kids LOVE ANNIE since they will sing it at the top of their lungs out side all day.
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 1:07 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My son loves SuperWhy. He's only 2, so I'm amazed that a reading cartoon would interest him. We sing the alphabet, but now he recognizes the letters too. C'mon Harvard! lol
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:29 AM on Aug. 27, 2009