i think i might have a yeast infection AGAIN.

ok so i have a bad smell down there and it a small itch but it wont go away! i dont have any discharge though. Could that still be a yeast infection? Also i feel like i may be pregnant and i was told that if u get a yeast infection then another it could mean ur pregnant is that true???

AND NO BASHIN I MADE A DRS APP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Health

• With each pregnancy I got a UTI within the first 2 wks. Either way I'd start chugging cranberry juice. (And just strait 100% not this cocktail crap.)

Make sure that you pee after sex, drink plenty of water and even cranberry juice, and if you eat yogurt it helps balance out the natural bacteria.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 3:48 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• No, I dont think that could mean you are pregnant. The first sign of pregnancy is usually a missed period. They have a digital test you can take over the counter to decipher if it is a yeast infection, try that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• i didnt know that...thanks!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• It could be another type of infection, like bacterial vaginosis or trichomoniasis.
    wallylicious

Answer by wallylicious at 9:58 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Im thinking something along the same lines as the above me post, BV or Trich, both cause an odor and itch, your doc will be able to tell you quickly after a quick exam and give you the needed meds because the OTC stuff will not work if it is either of those. (and not to be too uhhhh.....but if it is a "fishy" smell, it is most likely BV)
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 10:50 PM on Aug. 26, 2009