Are lesbian relationships easier than straight relationships since women understand each other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I have no idea....
    I've wondered that...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I don't know because I a not a lesbian but I think you would still have some problems because it's 2 different personalities...
    Anybody here in a lesbian relationship??? Let us know please!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 9:43 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I don't seem to think so. I had a friend who was bi-sexual. She was in relationships with both men and women (not at the same time). Her relationships with women seemed harder - but then it could very easily have had everything to do with her personality too. She chose pretty good men (when she was with men) but when it come to choosing women - she always chose either the abusive ones or the cheaters.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:43 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• NO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I wouldn't know. Don't care to either....
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 9:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I would think it would be harder...Thats funny you asked this, today on Tyra Show was about the same thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I'm totally against this type of relationship. Not bashing you, but I always felt it was wrong to mix like that, but I'm not the one who hold the highest power, and I won't cast a stone, and I won't judge.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:53 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I wouldn't know personally, but I would think it would be about the same. Typically i would think the sexually experience might be better, only because men get lazy after the first week as far as foreplay and everything else goes. I would think that lesbians have a really good reason to drop men to be with a woman, I mean why trade lifestyles just to take the same shit from the same sex?
    As far as the "emotional" part of it goes, I couldn't see being with a woman when they are emotional at times, they suffer from PMS (some in extreme), You'd go through pads and tampons so much you might as well buy stock in Kimberly Clark.Of course you'd save money on contraception, but you'd have to deal with your g/f stealing your clothes, using your makeup, taking too long in the bathroom.....Sheesh, you can tell I grew up with all females.....
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:05 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Um no. It may seem like it but two women mean twice as much 'talking it out' when problems arise, etc. Most lesbian couples I've known (younger, not older) are DRAMATIC. They have really dramatic relationships and fights and everything. There's twice the jealousy, twice the nagging, all of that. This is not so in older lesbian couples I've known.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My sister is a lesbian, she's in a happy marriage, but they have problems just like any married couple. They are far happier than most straight couples I know though.
    ShoesRLove

Answer by ShoesRLove at 3:28 PM on Aug. 27, 2009