What do you think of taking Vitamin D as opposed to getting the H1N1 vaccine?

I have been looking online for information on Vitamin D as a preventative measure of getting the flu. I was wondering what other moms thought of this. Vaccines don't make me relax, not just the H1N1, but all of them...

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 9:56 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Health

• My son, in a 4 1/2 month period, got sick with colds, upper resp., ear infections, stomach viruses....you name it , he got it. His ped. told us to start giving him vitamin D3..specifically D3 and he has been 20 MONTHS with (3) one day sniffles. How's that for what it can do? Yes we use vitamin D3 and you couldn't pay me to take that vaccine....or any for that matter. A vaccine is what caused my son to have no immune system along with putting him into a coma for a week and seizures...etc etc.
    enetsala

Answer by enetsala at 11:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• D3 IS A MUST FOR ME............I DO NOT WANT THE VACCINATION FOR ME OR MY KIDS.....I APPROACH OUR HEALTH AS NATURAL AS POSSIBLE, THE LESS TOXINS THE BETTER. DR MERCOLA HAS SOME GREAT READS ON BOTH THESE TOPICS D3 AND FLU, IF YOU ARE INTERSTED, WWW.MERCOLA.COM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I love DR MERCOLA
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 10:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• ME TOO!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Grood advice!
    Dr Mercola is great and will fill you in on how to get enough Vitamin D .
    diospira

Answer by diospira at 10:27 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I'm not getting near that vaccine. God help anyone that tries to stab me or my family with it.

D3 is my friend. We take it religiously since we moved out of Florida. We get sick less than anyone else we know.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• This is interesting...I've never heard of taking vitamin D for flu prevention. I'll check out the Mercola site too, thanks.
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Thank you for sharing, ladies. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:41 AM on Aug. 28, 2009