I went out with some friends and we where drinking and some people where smoking pot and

this man thought it would be funny to blow the smoke in my face and he did this many as he smoked it. I want to know if this will be in my system?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I actually smoke pot regulary....but I dont think it will stay in your system, just drink alot of water if you are worried
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• no you didnt inhale it straight up it shouldn't have an effect i don't think
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• 2 words ... contact high
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• If you inhaled it and you did get a contact high then it MIGHT, but I doubt it. I had a job where I got tested every other month and I had some silly friends that loved to blow their smoke in my face.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 10:30 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I used to be an avid pot smoker and I can tell from personal experience, there is no such thing as a contact high...That is to say to NEVER smoke around children just to be safe...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• ok someone needs to lay off the pot smoking as it has killed her brain cells and she can't even write a sentance. yes there is such a thing as a contact high, meaning if you are in the area of pot being smoked and you were breathing, it got into your system. how long it will be there and how much of it actually went onto your system depends on how heavy you were breathing and how much direct contact you had. assuming he was blowing directly in your face and you were trying to hold your breath and swoosh it away by fanning you hands i would say minimal to medium amounts and should only stay for 24-48 hours. and you should have punched the guy in the face and left.
    STRAWBERRYRAIN

Answer by STRAWBERRYRAIN at 11:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• you can't even spell SENTENCE...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• You will definitely fail a drug panel, if that's your question.

Did you probably get enough smoke in your face to cause anything? Well, if he'd done it to me once, I'd have slapped him. Talk about ill-mannered, that's worse than people pushing alcohol on non-drinkers... at least with them, there is the subtle joy of pouring it out in front of their faces.

What a jerk.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:30 AM on Aug. 27, 2009