green! ?

Okay this may be a little TMI. Sorry!

Well today I was having some pretty bad BH and I was sooo crampy. I felt like I really needed to have a bowel movement. I went to the bathroom and nothing.

Well later I tried to go to the bathroom again and I also peed and I had a very small bowel movement but the water in the toilet bowl was GREEN, like green gatorade or like this neutrogena face wash I use lol.

Is that anything to be concerned with? could it have been from my bowel or am i peeing neon green? lol what could make this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your prenatals might have changed your urine color. happens to me sometimes either green or orange urine? its very odd!! but id ask your dr just incase it could be an infection or something... as for bowels being green i have it all the time so i guess its normal! i think it has to do with how much fiber you intake? or somethin like that!
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 10:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• no idea sorry!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I stopped taking prenatals a while ago...doctors orders. they made me vomit like no other but they never caused this and it's been a good 3 weeks since i've taken them!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I've had poops that were neon green, doctor said it was because I had too much Mucous/ Bile in my body- Is it possible that u had a little poop come out, and it stained the water- I know it sounds gross, but when I pooped green the water turned green too-

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:43 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• prenatal vitamins/medications can change the color of your urine. either that or the poop did
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 11:10 PM on Aug. 26, 2009