Local Pregnant woman perminitly inplants foot in teens butt after teen ran into her pregnant belly at walmart! REPOST: ANSWERS THIS MORNING WERE TOO GOOD!

Mom repordly scremed in Joy after realizing her water had finally broken, teen learns quickly NEVER to run wild in walmart again.
Lol...
Ever have a news artical flash in your head after someone screws with you?
Lol, last night a group of wild teens on roller blades came barrling past me in walmart-one almost running RIGHT into my belly-thank god SO jumped infront and took the hit....
LOL
What would be you news headline!

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 10:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Moms Shatters Livingroom Window With Her Own Voice
    Mother: "I swear that's the thousandth Lego I've stepped on barefoot this month, I had no choice but to scream in pain"!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 10:28 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• lol thats funny itsme69!!! been there still there everyday... i think mine would be mom on strike who will pick up the lego's.... mines not funny but hey its past my bedtime and i cant sleep...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I don't picture headlines, i picture t-shirts. Today's idea: "Is it Naptime Yet? (front) Naptime should run from 10 AM until 4 PM (back)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Calgon, take me far, far away, as many times I ask!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• father dumbfounded when mother goes on strike!
    i swear he goes man i don't know how you do .... (kids, house bills whatever) but then i go to a store for 10 mins on my own to grab milk or something, leave and everyones happy and quiet come home to him going insane (after 10 mins!!!!!!!!) b/c the 3 yr old is running in circles and the 3 month old is crying, going how could you leave w/them like this! are you freaking kidding me? he deploys for 6 months every 9 and i "deal" w/everything for 6 months on my own, i'm a sahm and i want to run to a freaking store for 5 mins for something instead of it being a 20 min trip w/the kids and you are gonna act like the 10 mins you had w/them was so bad?
    sorry happened today and i about wanted to shot him in the head
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:18 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• vabchmommy, i know exactly how you feel. my SO does the same exact thing every time. i think it's just a guy thing. I'm in a similar situation with the deployment as well, so i TOTALLY understand.
    oh, and my headline would be: Frustrated mother trips on toy and screams "Not Again!"
    tanisandrewmom

Answer by tanisandrewmom at 12:39 AM on Dec. 3, 2009