Are there any moms that know of any good at home jobs (internet, mailing, etc)

im definitely not trying to do avon or anything in that nature. i'd like information from people that have experience in at working at home

turner06

Asked by turner06 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:30 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Yes! I work at home and I love what I do!!! We do NOT by no means sell,stock, or deliver anything!! We are a legitimate opportunity. In fact, we have won awards from the BBB including the Hall of Fame award and the Blue Torch award and also have been listed in the Inc. 500 magazine for our ethics and integrity! We offer a free website free training, unlimited support and a free personal mentor to help you reach your financial goals! If you are interested go to www.workathomeunited.com/heathers for more information and we can get started getting you the information asap! As early as tomorrow!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 12:05 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I work from home! I really enjoy doing what I do!!! I work with a great team of Moms. We help people create income from home.
    No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID… NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I’d love to give you more information about our awesome team and introduce you the business!
    Erika
    Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:33 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I work from home. I have a simple to run home based business. No high pressure sales, No products to stock, parties to do or deliverise to make. You make your own schedule and make all the disisions... No Boss, No Quotas...

We offer great benefits, an awesome discount shopping program, 401K, AD&D insurance and much more!

Check out my website for more information at www.DailyPayFromHome.com and let me know if you have any questions!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:00 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 9:29 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I work at home with a 5 and a 2 year old at home with me and absolutely love it! The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, and no MLM! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 11:32 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in Working Mom Entrepreneurs group and Work From Home site.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:50 PM on Aug. 28, 2009