Do you ever go to call out someone's name and go through the entire family before you finally say the right name?

LOL I find myself doing this all the time lately

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 10:32 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol yep i do. it usually starts with the animals. not sure why but i yell out my dogs and cats name before i can get my head straight lol
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 10:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• i do it almost everyday lol i have 4 kids and i keep saying i should have just named bio kids and sd's 1, 2, 3, 4..would make it easy ....ok 4 come down....2 make your bed....3 stop hitting 1..lol..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Yup my mother and I do it all the time
    Ronique1989

Answer by Ronique1989 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• lol! for years my name was, Mari! Patri! Ro! Zoi! Janet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 10:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Yes, including the dog and cat's names! LOL. And especially when I'm irritable. Then it just gets worse.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:48 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• bobby,jason,juliet i mean john!!!!!!!!!!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:49 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• all the time and i only have 2 kids the youngest is 3 months! but i'll call my daughter her dads name, the cat the dog before i finally get it. and i have 4 siblings so i always go through the name thing w/them. its gotten to a point where if it gets started we just go hey you to make it easier.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:49 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Yeah I do it mostly with my 2 youngest that are 11 years apart! Sarah is the oldest and Dylan is the youngest so whom ever I am frustrated at....well I never get it right! I'm wanting Sarah and i call for Dylan and when I'm wanting Dylan I say Sarah.....Their are times when I go through all 4 kids til I get it right!
    I do not know how people with kids all starting with the same letter get it straight!!
    I know 2 families with 4 kids and the kids' names all start with "B"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I grew up thinking my name was je-ed-ta-tif-mi-YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR NAME IS NOW GET OVER HERE.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:25 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Answered at 8:25 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 by: lstrickland
    I grew up thinking my name was je-ed-ta-tif-mi-YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR NAME IS NOW GET OVER HERE.

LMAO omg that is funny

with me it was either, ginger marie, heather lynn, sharon marie....jennifer, thats it. then it got to the redhead or peewee (yuck) or short shit, or evil step child LOL (inside joke, i was never evil, i ws the quite one that never did anything bad lol)
    Jen2190620

Answer by Jen2190620 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 26, 2009