what size is your tv(s)

we have a 42in plasma...remember back in the day when most tvs were no bigger than 27in lol

ilovenoah26

Asked by ilovenoah26 at 10:50 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• lol we had a 32 inch one and i thought that was big.. then we got a 52 inch lcd and now i go downstairs and look at the 32 inch and go man thats tiny ironic!
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 10:51 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Yeah, hell I remember when we used to have to go to the theatre if we wanted to see something on a big screen...lol...My bedroom one is 46 or something and the living room one is slightly smaller...idk the x picked em out.. lucky me, I got custody~!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:54 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• the one downstairs is a 52, bedroom is a 46 and theres a 37 sitting never opened in a closet b/c we bought it for the office/playroom only to find out we had to move now have no where for it.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• 32 in the living room, and a smaller one in the br, but I got it so long ago I don't remember.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 11:03 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• 48 in in livingroom, my room 36in, kids room 27in and our spare tv 13in..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:23 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• My husband and I are were just talking about this. We have a 40 inch high def tv and he is always complaining that it is too small and we should have gotten a bigger one. But when I was younger 40 was huge!
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:13 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Anyone else agree with me that kids ABSOLUTELY do not need a television in their bedroom?? I think that is so isolating!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• The one in the living room is 35" but it's old so it's not flat panel and not wide screen. My dad has a 27" one in his room (also old style). And I have a 20" in my room (also old style) and that is our main TV when we are not living with my dad.
    Growing up we never had anything bigger then a 19" until my dad bought the 35" when I was like 17. Thought that was the coolest thing ever (that was mid 90s).
    Me and hubby, personally, have never had anything bigger then the 20".
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:38 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• The one in the living room is either 51 or 52 inches(my BIL had it sitting in his garage not being used LOL so my DH snapped it up!).

The one in my bedroom is like 21 inches, I think.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:33 AM on Aug. 27, 2009