Is it tacky

to have my ds one month pictures taken in a footed sleeper? I didnt know about the pictures until today my MIL didnt tell me she made an appointment till 3 this afternoon and that didnt leave me much time to go shopping for a cute outfit?

Asked by Sbahns at 11:00 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No I think footie PJs are cute on little ones. My kids are way too old for them now (5 and 7) but when I see them in stores I sigh a bit rememebring when my kids were small enough to wear them. If your DS has his one mos pic in footie PJs that might be how you feel when you see the pics when he's bigger.

Answer by mummy22kids at 11:02 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• nope, thats what they wear half the time anyways and they are just so cute!

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:03 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I think naked at 1 month is the way to go. Just a diaper, or nothing at all. I don't think the footed pj's are tacky though. I just think naked is cuter!

Answer by kikikiki at 11:06 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• nope what about a simple onsie too? or a "naked one" with a cute blanket?

both my kids have 4 month pics naked with their adorable little butts!

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 11:07 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• of course not! footed onesies and sleepers are what newborns wear most of the time anyway! go for it! it will be adorable :)

Answer by sweetmoonem at 11:13 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• agree naked pictures are soo cute i wish i would have had them done mines 9 months now idunno if thats to old tho

Answer by letlovegrow at 2:06 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• It's not tacky. When our ds was a baby, we even bought a special sleeper for him (and he was almost 1 yr at the time) for his Christmas pictures. It was white with red and green trim on it, and a little Santa face on the front, and across the toes it said HO HO HO!

lol - He's now 16 and we still love that picture, and my mil still has a picture of him in it on her wall :-)

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:48 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• letlovegrwo...

i dont think 9 months is too old for a naked pic maybe just not a full naked pic... we have one of my 1 year old standing by a fake bathrub and its just his back and butt.. its soooo cute... we also have one of him in the "tub" with fake bubbles...
    as long as its not a full frontal naked shot it will be cute

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 8:13 AM on Aug. 27, 2009