Tinkle Tinkle?? HELP?! ADVICE? something?!?!

My angel just recently turned a year old and the bottle got taken away PLUS she is now on whole milk and can only have a cup full at her meals, and then of course water juice and all in between... BUT I am so used to my child "tee teeing" 50x a day!!!! Now it is not that much... How many wet diapers should a child this age have a day? Is there any concern??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i don't remember how many my daughter had at that age, but i think it was anywhere between 2 and 5. i would only be concerned if she has no wet diapers for a day.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• 3 should be the minimum, but one day with only 2 isn't something to freak out about. But if the urine is darker than normal then that will be something to call the doctor about.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 11:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• If shes eating more solid foods and drinking less milk/formula shes going to have less wet diapers. As the other reply said... as long as the urine isnt dark yellow, you should be fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I was going to say, if her urine starts to smell bad, then you have to worry about dehydration. I know that by 1 year, I didn't really count wet dipes and with my kids poop was never in short supply.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 11:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2009