how often do you feel your baby at 20 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt my baby move for the first time at 20 weeks. I probably felt him just a few times a day after that point, b/c it was still just a tickle and hard to pin down.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 11:02 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I didn't feel my baby until 22-23 weeks....when I did it was fairly often, then at 7-8 mths pretty much all the time, then in the 9th month ( and early 10th month lol ) a lot but not as vigorous since he was running out of room!!
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 11:02 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I didnt feel my baby move until 23 weeks and at that time he barely moved. Now he moves/kicks/rolls about 10-20 times a MINUTE and I sorta wish he moved like he did at 23 weeks because its getting to the point where it hurts.
    DueOnSept23

Answer by DueOnSept23 at 11:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• i felt my baby maybe 3 times a day? it wasnt very strong movements but i did feel him.
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 11:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2009