if it did how do u think the world would end??

bare with me im tired but cant sleep... i would think maybe astroid there have been a few times one has come close to us and missed by say 1 degree..*phew* but also the news and all thoes people dont broadcast astriod or meteor coming our way..would cause panic..as i have heard we have had a few near misses... but i will say i would not survive an ice age..it needs to be 80* for me to survive lol..so what do u guys think? what do u think will happen...?

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 11:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• With fire and brimstone.. wait,you already said an asteroid, same thing....Well in that case, it will end slowly with alot of suffering, death, famine, and war. A horrible man will be in power forcing everyone to bear a mark. Things will be desperate and people will wish for death. There will be floods and hurricanes, massive earthquakes, typhoons, hail storms, devestating terrorist attacks.
    At the end, the very end when God and no one else can stand it no more, the sun will black out, and the gravitation pull will be lost and we will all get sucked into an enormous black holes, if we are not burned to death first....Ok now I'm depressed, where's the valium?
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:21 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• They say another Ice Age is coming.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• great im gonna freeze to death..i hate the cold and then to boot no food but snowcones..
    i also think a volcano erupting causeing climate changes along with the earthquakes...i want a bomb shelter...better start playing powerball..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:27 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• LOL I live right across the street from a bomb shelter...I'll send you a post card..
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:53 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• If we have a hole in the ozone layer which is causing more heat then how will we freeze to death?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I think it will be something like nuclear war, followed by the people left going crazy and the world getting so crazy that everybody kills each other. Can you imagine how people would act if nuclear bombs were exploding all over the world. It would be chaos.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Aug. 27, 2009