movie final destination....

after watching one of the movies did u ever think wow what if your washing your dishes as u always do nothing new and bam something happens and your dead does it make u think ok i have to get in my car go to store what ould happen? i have seen both 1 and 2 havent seen the 3rd one but when i do what them it makes me think how something so simple u do everyday can change it a blink of an eye..what are your thoughts....

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• it dont do that for me but i do love the movies!
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 11:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• hehe...i think its the 3rd one w/the roller coaster scene, well there was a new coaster a few years ago at bush gardens that i wanted to ride but was terrified, the movie had just come out like a year before that and the guy talking as the coaster is pulling out goes "anyone seen the new final destination?" i about had a freaking heart attack, i love coasters but i'm always a wreck before i get on them.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:27 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• i think about that alot....i have become really paranoid since having a baby....before my son I didnt really think about it that much but now im like, worried about what would happen to him if i died.....Sometimes I feel like I get way too crazy n think something can happen at any moment...but i think its all part of after baby hormones..i hope it isnt like this all the time. i worry about everything now. that is no way to live life Those movies are good but they always make you think way too much.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 11:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I love these movies! Your question reminds me of the time we took my sister's boyfriend to see Final Destination 2 in the theaters. He was pretty crazy, always making us laugh. So when the movie was over he was asking us "What the hell were you guys thinking bringing me to this movie?!" then before we got in the car, he made a big show of making sure there wasn't anything underneath the pedals and made sure we had our seatbelts on before we drove off! Yeah after seeing these movies, I would think about how you could be going about your day then BAM! you get plowed into by a bus or your head cut off by a faulty elevator!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My friend was deployed to Afghanistan and he was driving down a street (him and three others) and they ran over an IED and apparently he didn't even know what hit him. He was blown up. Sometimes when I'm driving down the street, I think "he was driving along like I am now and suddenly he gone..." and I think about something happening to make me suddenly gone. It freaks me out.
    And yes, I do worry (worry's a bit strong a word for it but it will do) about random things happening. Because they can happen and do. I still worry about sticking my hand down my drain - in fear of the garbage disposal going off. And I saw that on Heroes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2009