what would you have done about this crazy chick?

Ok, so the other day was my sons 4th bday, so we had a party at my house. My best friend had a few drinks (it was after all of the guests had left and my kids were laying on the couch watching tv about to fall asleep) and saw me breastfeeding my 2 month old. She says to me, oh look at this! and she whips out her boob and starts expressing milk. (she has a 3 yr old son and never breast fed him) and she asks me is this normal? and I say to her i dont know, then she asks me here let me hold the baby, I want to see if hell drink it..... I was like um, no thats ok... so she is like why? at that moment my boyfriend walks back into the room. so she says, hey mike! look at this! and she whips her boob back out and shows him the milk... At this point im like WTF! so she puts it away and laughs... thats not all.... next she tells me- I want to see you and mike have sex! at this point Im like ok you have had enough and its time for you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Aug. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if she was a really good friend, i'd put her in a room w/a glass of water and some aspirin and make sure she didn't know where her keys are, b/c it would take ALOT for anyone i know to say anything like that.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:29 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• cont. to leave... ok I admit I didn't say that out loud because I really didnt want her to drive herself home that drunk but I wanted her out... she eventually did leave (refusing any rides or cabs) and she had the nerve to leave mad because I wouldn't have sex with my boyfriend in front of her.. I have told her how she was acting that night but she says she doesnt remember but the thing is though... she remembers the conversation we had that night... how do you remember the conversation but not your actions? what would you have done?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Yeah, she'd be out of my house by then. Especially for behaving this way in front of some kids? What a trashy woman! Seriously, she should try to know her audience!!!
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 11:30 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• she was drunk and acting stupid, get over it, that's what friends are for1
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• She was flying high.....I would keep my distance.She sounds like she is doing more than drinking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• EWWWWW! IDk what to say. I would have told her "You bwtter kick back girl, you're acting sloppy". Ewww again about her wanting to breasfeed your baby......A drunk wetnurse?
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• "she eventually did leave (refusing any rides or cabs) "

Did she drive home? If so, you are very lucky that she didn't get into a crash and kill someone, because YOU could have been held liable as the hostess of the party. In some states it means criminal and civil liability....you don't want to go there.

What you needed to do was deprive her of her keys and call her a cab, no matter HOW MUCH she refused.

As to not remembering...being drunk kills brain cells. Not surprising she has fuzzy memories at best.

What you really need to think about is the future...and futures with her need to exclude alcohol.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Me and my best friend have been sloppy drunk before and never have we ever done anything like that. Have you ever heard that when someone drinks the real person in them comes out? Maybe you don't know her as well as you thought you did. Obviously she's a bit more kinky and has issues that you knew nothing about but now that you do it's up to you to decide whether you want to keep the friendship and risk it happening again or cut it off now. You could always tell her she's not allowed to drink at your house again. That may solve part of it. I really hope she apologized for her actions and words. A true friend sure would have.
    prcd_n_tatd

Answer by prcd_n_tatd at 11:48 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• NOTHING good comes from alcohol! This is why I absolutely hate it and hate being around it. If it were me, she WOULD NOT be my friend anymore. To show my SO her boob is down-right disrespectful. And what the hell is she doing drinking around kids anyways? Sounds very immature and disrespectful to me. I would want absolutely nothing to do with her from now on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Are you serious? Did you make this up?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Aug. 27, 2009